Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at St. Louis Office Phone Number 314-569-0106 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental Premier
- Many other insurance plans have out of network benefits. We are happy to review your current dental insurance coverage and benefits. Often we can see patients out of network with minimal difference in coverage from in-network.
Payment options (please discuss with us in advance of treatment):
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card courtesy: For larger treatment plans not covered by insurance, we offer a courtesy for payment in full at the start of treatment.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
- Citi Card: Apply online or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!